|Opening||may 14, 2013|
|Closing||may 19, 2013|
2hrs. 35mins. (1 Intermission)
The weird and wonderful family comes to devilishly delightful life in The Addams Family. This magnificently macabre new musical comedy is created by Jersey Boys authors Marshall Brickman & Rick Elice, Drama Desk-winning composer/lyricist Andrew Lippa (The Wild Party), choreographer Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys) and Olivier Award-winning director/designers Phelim McDermott & Julian Crouch (Shockheaded Peter) with creative consultation by four-time Tony Award® winner Jerry Zaks.
This is definitely not the same old song and dance.
It's every parent's nightmare. Your little girl has suddenly become a young woman, and what's worse, has fallen deliriously in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family. Yes, Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has a “normal” boyfriend, and for parents Gomez and Morticia, this shocking development will turn the Addams house downside up.
It’s a family portrait that’s completely off the wall.
Should I see it?
What Is The Addams Family Like?
Fans of Charles Addams’ macabre cartoons and the popular TV show and movies they inspired will not be disappointed by this musical. The original story and score may be new to audiences, but the iconic characters, including Lurch, Grandmama, Pugsley and Uncle Fester, remain ...
- It’s a Family Affair! The Addams Family Opens in Omaha
- My Space: Lucky Finds and a Mini Me! The Addams Family's Jennifer Fogarty Shows Off Her Must-Have Backstage Items
- Addams Family Composer Andrew Lippa Explains How He Brought the Kooky Family Back to Life on Stage
- Jesse Sharp Reflects on Playing Kooky Patriarch Gomez in The Addams Family on Tour
The Addams Family Cast & Creative
- Music and Lyrics Andrew Lippa
- Book Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice
- Director Jerry Zaks